The Workday Reinvention Program is the ultimate way to boost productivity and wellbeing for knowledge workers. And by increasing productivity and wellbeing, you will be able to get more (and better) work done in less time, feel happier and more engaged, and ultimately thrive in this time of stress and uncertainty.
The Workday Reinvention Program is designed to transform the way you approach work. Among other things, this program will cover:
- How to structure your workday proactively, based on your natural energy levels and brain power
- The simple strategy that will let you win back at least two hours in every workday
- The Minimum Effective Dose required for a break that re-energises you
- How to eliminate digital distractions so you can get your best work done
- Why the traditional to-do list is killing your productivity, and what to use instead
- The three key ingredients that make up the perfect lunch break (that leaves you fully re-charged for the afternoon)
- The optimal way to start your work day
- How to manufacture the perfect end to every workday
- How to reduce stress by removing reoccurring irritants
- And much, much more.
Our most recent cohort demonstrated the following improvements over the five weeks:
- 21% increase in productivity
- 11% increase in engagement
- 20% increase in job satisfaction
- 28% increase in energy levels.
The five-week program is delivered 100% virtually. Delivery consists of live webinars, as well as a weekly pack delivered by e-mail which includes instructions, downloadable toolkit cards, templates, and video content. Overall time commitment = approximately 2.5 hours per person over the five-week program.
Kick off for this program is 26 October 2020. If you can’t attend our live kick-off webinar from 10:30-11:30am AEST, don’t worry, we will provide you with a recording.